Pizza, Coffee and Fully Licensed (eat in or takeaway)
Ohana Wood Fired Pizza
Now Open – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
NOW OPEN – We are very excited to welcome our newest retailer ‘OHANA Wood Fired Pizza’ to Wyndham Harbour. Boasting a solid background in food and beverage (actually, it’s the same people who run the incredibly successful ‘Bank Street Wood Fired Pizza & Gardens’ at Avenel in Northern Victoria)
OHANA features a menu of Italian style thin crust pizza serves with a great selection of wines from the Strathbogie Region.
Bank Street – Read the amazing reviews
- Facebook – Check out what they say
- John Lethlean – The Australian – Check out what he says
- One Hour Out – Check out what they say
- Trip Advisor – Check out what they say
- Zomato – Check out what they say
- Google – check out what they say
The menu includes Wood-Fired Pizza, Wine selection from The Strathbogie region, Craft Beer and truly-amazing Coffee.
Located right on our pad site on the Central Spine, there are breathtaking views of the bay toward Melbourne CBD with ample car parking and free 4-hour visitors boat berths.
You can dine in and relax in the casual courtyard with sweeping bay views or order and collect your takeaway.
- Closed – Monday to Thursday
- Open – Friday and Saturday 1200 (12noon) until 2100 (9pm)
- Open – Sunday 1200 (12noon) until 1800 (6pm)
This fantastic eatery offers casual ‘marina dining’ at its best and is fully licensed. Come for lunch and stay for dinner.
Given Ohana’s unique location over the waters of Port Phillip Bay, during times of adverse weather conditions such as strong or gale force winds or unpleasant weather conditions, Ohana may not open until the conditions improve. If unsure, we recommend you check on Facebook or call the below number for an update.
Visit them on Facebook: facebook.com/ohanawoodfiredpizza
Mobile: 0412 775 589