This weekend’s boating forecast
Presented by our very own Marina Manager – Darren Finkelstein ‘The Boat Guy‘.
Each week Darren presents “This weekend’s boating forecast” a weekly video blog created for the “Life’s Better With A Boat” campaign for the Boating Industry Association of Victoria (BIAV) for which Darren is a boating ambassador. This video is circulated to over 20,000 boaties who subscribe.
You can also listen to Darren on radio 3AW as he presents his unique ‘Beach N’ Bay reports’ <live> over summer. Tune into 693AM
Commencing on-air Saturday 23rd December 2017 and running until Labour Day Monday 12 March 2018, Darren’s unique Beach N’ Bay reports can be heard <live> on 3AW at the below times:
- Saturday @ 6.45am, 7.45am and 9.45am
- Sunday @ 6.45am, 7.45am and 10.15am
- Daily @ 6.55am and 12.55pm (26/12 to 5/1)
20-21 January 2018 – Episode: 91
All weather information was given by ‘The Boat Guy‘ has been sourced directly from Bureau of Meteorology, so blame them if it’s wrong. Seriously, our weather and boating forecasts do change and sometimes without notice. Always check the current forecast in full, before you go!
What’s the tide doing?
Bureau of Meteorology
Weather data and boating forecasts, directly from the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM);
- Port Phillip local waters forecast Take a look
- Western Port local waters forecastTake a look
- Melbourne: City & Suburbs forecast – 4 day Take a look
- Victorian Weather Radar – 128km Take a look
- Victorian Weather Radar – 256km Take a look
- Mt Buller: Snow Forecast & Predictions Take a look
Weather Warning Alert Service
To be alerted via text message to your mobile phone about weather warnings for the waters of Port Phillip, simply enter your details here. This is a free service.