This weekend’s boating forecast
Presented by our very own Marina Manager – Darren Finkelstein ‘The Boat Guy‘.
This boating forecast is created for the “Life’s Better With A Boat” campaign for the Boating Industry Association of Victoria (BIAV) and circulated to over 20,000 boaties each week.
You can also listen to Darren on radio 3AW as he presents his unique ‘Beach N’ Bay reports’ <live> every weekend and selected weekdays over summer. Tune into 693AM
18-19 Nov 2017. Episode: 83
All weather information given by ‘The Boat Guy‘ has been sourced directly from Bureau of Meteorology, so blame them if it’s wrong. Seriously, our weather and boating forecasts do change and sometimes without notice. Always check the current forecast in full, before you go!
What’s the tide doing?
Bureau of Meteorology
Weather data and boating forecasts, directly from the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM);
- Port Phillip local waters forecast Take a look
- Western Port local waters forecastTake a look
- Melbourne: City & Suburbs forecast – 4 day Take a look
- Victorian Weather Radar – 128km Take a look
- Victorian Weather Radar – 256km Take a look
- Mt Buller: Snow Forecast & Predictions Take a look
Weather Warning Alert Service
To be alerted via text message to your mobile phone about weather warnings for the waters of Port Phillip, simply enter your details here. This is a free service.