If you are a boatie with ‘front of house’ experience or have previous experience working at a marina we want to hear from you NOW.
A basic understanding of boats (power and/or sail) is required.
This is a 4-day per week contract position with agreed weekly hours and days, which will include either a Saturday or Sunday or both.
We are somewhat flexible to fit in with your availability. Over time this may evolve into a full-time role.
- Based at Wyndham Harbour in our marina administration office.
- Wyndham Harbour is located at 50 Quay Boulevard, Werribee South (end of Duncans Road, with freeway access in both directions).
- Only 30 mins drive from Melbourne CBD or 35 mins from Geelong. (limited public transport)
- Learn more at www.wyndhamharbour.com.au
Walk the harbour, chat with boaties…
- You’ll love the daily ‘Dock Walk’ of the entire marina complex and our Fuel Dock to ensure all is in order.
- Chat with boaties, marina visitors and guests to ensure they are enjoying the Wyndham Harbour hospitality.
- Ensure vessels are secure and our facilities are ready for the day ahead.
Main activities are:
- Answer telephone calls and walk-in enquiries
- Greet arriving boat owners, assist with guest departures, manage customer files.
- Assign marina berths and issue security codes
- Process guest payments, generate invoices, undertake reporting and banking. Update billing and data collection.
- Undertake general office administrative activities
- Assist with the migration of our manual administration processes, into formal marina management software later this year.
- Ensure our marina lounge and other guest facilities are well-stocked, clean, tidy and safe for the enjoyment of our guests.
If you are interested and are suitably qualified, then email your CV right now to darren@wyndhamharbour.
Confidentiality is assured, so call me personally on 0418-379 369 if you’d like to chat off the record.
Safe Boating Always!