If you are a boatie with ‘front of house’ experience, you are what we are looking for…
We are hiring another ‘Guest Services’ team member to assist during the coming boating (summer) season. You will need a very basic understanding of boats for this 2-day weekend contract position. With set hours each weekend working on both Saturday and Sundays. Over time, this may evolve into a permanent position at our growing marina, if you are the right person.
- You will be based at Wyndham Harbour in our marina administration office.
- Wyndham Harbour is located at 50 Quay Boulevard, Werribee South (end of Duncans Road, with freeway access in both directions).
- Only 30 mins drive from Melbourne CBD or 35 mins from Geelong. (poor public transport)
- You will be rostered on with our other Guest Services team members, working as a team.
- Learn more at www.wyndhamharbour.com.au
Walk the harbour, chat with boaties…
- You’ll love the daily ‘Dock Walk’ of the entire marina complex and our Fuel Dock to ensure all is in order.
- Chat with boaties, marina visitors and guests to ensure they are enjoying the Wyndham Harbour hospitality.
- Ensure vessels are secure and our facilities are ready for the day ahead.
Main activities are:
- Answer telephone calls and walk-in enquiries
- Greet arriving boat owners, assist with guest departures, manage customer files.
- Assign marina berths and issue security codes
- Process guest payments, generate invoices, undertake reporting and banking. Update billing and data collection.
- Assist member and guest vessel arrivals and departures at the dock by grabbing ropes and helping.
- Undertake general office administrative activities
- Ensure our marina lounge and other guest facilities are well-stocked, clean, tidy and safe for the enjoyment of our guests.
If you are interested and are suitably qualified, then email your CV right now to darren@wyndhamharbour.
Confidentiality is assured, so call me personally on 0418-379 369 if you’d like to chat ‘off the record’ or have any questions.
Safe Boating Always!